1. I hate presentations, always give a bad impression. However, it is imperative to ask.
My name is Carol, and attended the High School.
2. I have three sisters, an architect, an economist and a manager, I also have a brother, but he went home years ago and since then I do not know what happened to him, was my best friend, for me, my shelter, my protection. Not deny that the harbor resentment for having abandoned the case, as an object to anything, without warning, but like me he increasingly relies on instinct, and I can not blame him for something that I have too.
3. I wanted to make a baby butcher, then a mechanic. Right now point to a career in the judiciary, I would not mind becoming a judge, make decisions and I also love the absurd presumption of always being on the safe side, though often it is not
4. I'm not good at languages, except Spanish, my mother tongue, and Italian.
The Italian love him above all, love its shape, its facets, all words and their nuances. I love to write, I love to read. I'd do all day.
5. I always liked the Middle Ages, the story of Lancelot and Guinevere has always been my passion.
My favorite character has always been Morgana, the fairy black. That woman had a fascination both physical and character that I was immediately rapt.
But if I had to choose I would choose to live in that era between the '500 and '600, simply because the literature of that period is the best ever written, one thinks of Shakespeare *.*
6. I love the stars, are the most beautiful and simple in the world, in my opinion. In my room there are pasted on the wall, furniture or hung drawn on the wall. There are also all the phrases that I like and admire most. My closet is devoted to quotes by Jim Morrison, a great man who understood everything about life.
7. Scotofobia suffer from or fear of the dark. I'm not afraid of what might be in the dark, and I simply do not feel afraid to lose. I can stay there with minimal light, or with someone close, I think as a reference point to know that there are more.
It 'strange to say something like, perhaps even to understand.
8. I have a wonderful best friend. We are the opposite of one another: I'm brazen, impetuous, impatient, stubborn, proud, gentle, sensitive, and she is as shy as anyone thinks about what he wants to do five or six times, and only if it is absolutely safe does. And 'tolerant of everyone and everything, always ask your pardon, and rarely anyone gets hurt deeply.
We met by chance, hating, then I just loved seeing her in my mid-perfect.
9. I have a friend since I was small enough not a noticing boys.
I saw one day among many people who heard him kidnapped, and I immediately want.
We met in a bar the other, and then there are more divided. We found for our character, equal to almost everything, for him, beautiful I feel like dying. For the scent that fills me with familiarity and love for our cold hands and white skin. For his soft lips and dark eyes. To hear her always, on the phone for hours and hours spent together. For the Nutella pizza, for the figures of shit, for this immense passion is photography, the way we see the world. Moments, moments no, he's always been.
I've always been like my best friend and my greatest love, he appeared when my brother disappeared, and was able to fill that void that had been swept into my life.
10. My favorite movie is Romeo + Juliet, not because a movie is very romantic, but because I think the two actors are simply perfect, because the things they say and how I say distort the heart, because whoever wrote this is was the most extraordinary man of this world, because I like the ending so do not assume.
My favorite book however, I do not know what it is. I love 'But how are the stars' and 'Wuthering Heights' is a magic book, a book that has ever read 'The Little Prince,' and also 'Ocean Sea' and 'Crime and Punishment'.
My favorite cartoon is 'Corpse Bride'. I have no explanation for this, just like me. I was laying in a baby with 'La Sirenetta', I loved her hair.
P.S: Sorry, but I do not speak English very well xD